New Hampshire Bass Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SonarCards - Help on what to do for Sonar/GPS Units

Go down

SonarCards - Help on what to do for Sonar/GPS Units Empty SonarCards - Help on what to do for Sonar/GPS Units

Post  GarryW Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:25 pm

To all,
I have released to the Google Play store an electronic version of my SonarCards. Over the years, I have helped many people with their sonar units from FLW pros to club anglers, so I've decided put that information into an electronic version for your Android phone or tablet.

SonarCards on Google Play

The first version gives you cards for both Lowrance HDS and Lowrance HDS Touch units. I will be adding more units in future releases. I plan on adding in Humminbird units in the next release.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Garry Woodruff

GarryW

Back to top Go down

SonarCards - Help on what to do for Sonar/GPS Units Empty Re: SonarCards - Help on what to do for Sonar/GPS Units

Post  GarryW Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:41 pm

Mike suggested that I put in a few screen shots, so here are a couple. It didn't post so well but you get the idea.

SonarCards - Help on what to do for Sonar/GPS Units Screen13

[url=https://servimg.com/view/18739406/3]SonarCards - Help on what to do for Sonar/GPS Units Screen12[/url

GarryW

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum